Three great bloggers, Skyewriter , True Blue Texan and Musings of a Wandering Elf tagged me which means they must either love my blog, or they were forced to by their tagger and if they didn't comply the world would end, or something like that.
This is how it works:
1. Link to the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they were tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about me:
- I work at a dairy farm 2 nights a week (yes, I milk cows and pitch shit. Very glamorous)
- I was raised Unitarian but now don't practice anything on Sunday mornings, but instead test my dogs on how long they can hold their pee.
- I have an uncontrollable mouth.
- I hate it when people are unfaithful.
- I love an Irish coffee any time of day.
- I can paint (almost) anything.
Yeah, you can count that's only 4 but all of this copy, paste stuff was starting to get to me.