Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

 So part of why I've been so absent from blogging is because we've had a house guest fot the last week and a half.  I took Grandma Dee to the airport yesterday (where TSA not only sent both of us through the body scanners {I needed to go through security to walk Grandma to her gate} but they also did a full body pat down on my 82 year old grandmother even after she offered to show them her pacemaker card to prove the device in her chest is to keep her alive and not a bomb she plans to detonate on an airplane.  Hey TSA, stop screwing with old ladies!), but before she left, we took a photo together.

Which is a perfect example of why I belong BEHIND the camera and not in front of it.  I'm not even sure how I made some of these faces.





"That's enough, I'm done!"

4 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

It is great you got to have a visit with your Grandma.

Riot Kitty said...

My friend told me to TSA picked me a few months ago (before they even saw my luggage) because I was carrying a Hello Kitty bag. Yeah, that's the number of the beast!

LL Cool Joe said...

Sorry I haven't joined WW for a couple of weeks, real life has been getting in the way.

Great shots, although the faces you are pulling cracked me up!

sheila said...

hahahahahaha! that's cute. Gram is beautiful and keeps on smilin through all your funny faces!

LOL on the Hello Kitty comment from Riot Kitty, haha!