Thursday, September 18, 2008

First Post!

How Exciting! My first blog!

I decided to create a blog because I have to share my thoughts with someone other than my 2 young children, and my poor husband. Believe me they're sick of my ranting- so here goes the internet. Mom has arrived! I have 2 cute little girls and an equally cute husband (sorry honey). I would post a photo of myself but I'm the mom also known as the photographer of the family so I don't have one. I offered to show my husband how to operate the "big camera" recently and his reply was "can't you just do it?". So I do. That was the same response I got when I asked him to make his own lunch, followed by "but you're so much better at it" as if that makes me want to jump out of bed at 4 in the morning, make a crappy sandwich and shove 2 hot on the outside and still frozen in the middle toaster streudels in his hand on the way out the door. And I'm the one complaining? Really, I have it pretty good. I'm a stay-at-home mom, that's right I DON'T WORK, except for the part time job I hate, and the fact that I'm a Mother and Wife. When people ask me what I do for a living and I always say that I'm a Mom and the response is always "Ooooh, so you don't work?" Bullshit, I work my ass off but I have the luxury of doing it from my kitchen in my sweats, all jobs have perks!

1 comment:

Wild Child said...

Hunh, we both "birthed" our blogs in the same month. :)