Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Garden Club


I'll be honest. I was worried about leaving the garden for so long while we were on vacation. My father-in-law came over once or twice and picked some veggies. I could tell the peppers and the tomatoes had been picked but last night I still managed to collect a whole bucket of beans, a dozen or so okra, tomatoes, onions, a small cantaloupe and a few zucchini that refuse to give up the ghost.

Now for all you gardeners out there who wish to participate, either leave a comment on what's growing in your yard, or post a Monday Garden Club update on your blog. Don't forget to drop your link in the comments and I'll add it to this post.

Participating Blogs:

6 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Still so jealous of your garden. Mine is definitely producing less now.

Here's my link: http://secretmomthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/08/caught-red-handed.html

Maude Lynn said...

I wish that I had your green beans!

I've got nothing left but cantaloupe.

Riot Kitty said...

I'm still waiting for the tomatoes to ripen.

Shady Lady said...

I think you have faeries watching over your garden...

sheila said...

Wow, nice haul this week! I can't believe you grew a cantelope! I tried and tried. lol. notta.

Melanie Piano said...

Bountiful harvest there! The view is really beautiful! The place i breezy and spacious! A perfect place to do gardening and some kite-flying! LOL. Those sunflowers are certainly cute!