...stolen from Secret Mom Thoughts
1. What's your favorite book? Bright Shiny Morning, a novel by James Frey. Yes, that James Frey. The one named a liar by Oprah over some embellishments in his drug rehab memoir, A Million Little Pieces, (which for the record, he says he originally shopped the book around as fiction). Of course he may not have remembered everything so clearly, he was living on crack cocaine and alcohol. Real or not, it was still a great book. Both were great books but I love the characters in Bright Shiny Morning and the many stories all going on at once.
2. How do you get over writer's block!?! I do one of these little quizzes to fill the space in my blog between Wardrobe Wednesday photos. Or just avoid my blog until I get an email from somebody checking in to make sure I'm still alive.
3. What's your favorite Holiday? why? Anything between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Because it's warm out, the garden is growing and I can wear minimal clothing while sipping an iced beverage.
4. What's one place you would love to visit? Anywhere that's warm in January.
5. Do you have any pets? Not currently unless you consider the pigeons squatting (and shitting) in our barn as pets. In that case we have about 50.
6. What's your favorite thing to bake? Well, I'm making a chocolate chip cheesecake today... It's my favorite thing to eat!
7. Do you like sunsets or sunrises? Both.
8. What's your favorite movie? I don't know that I really have a favorite movie. I like lots of movies, but I really love documentaries. The new season of PBS's Independent Lens started and I can't be more excited! This week's film was The Parking Lot Movie. I loved it!
Anybody else need some blog filler? I'd love to read your answers to these 8 questions.