Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

Last week I mentioned that I needed to find a pair of sensible heels to wear while photographing a wedding this weekend.  While it is yet to be determined if these shoes will blister my toes or give me cramps in the arches of my feet, they are exactly what I was looking for.  I love the height they offer and they should be sturdy enough to walk around in the grass. 


I will have my trusty black clogs along too just in case these don't work out, but I'm hoping I won't need them.


Did I mention this wedding is in Charleston, South Carolina?  I checked the weather for this weekend online today, and it is forecast to be in the 70s and 80s with no rain.  Bring it on!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck!! I hope you don't get a red, blistering sun burn from all that sunshine...I'm a little jealous.

Riot Kitty said...

Fantastic shoes! Have a wonderful time. I love clogs, too.

Shady Lady said...

Those are SO CUTE!!!

LL Cool Joe said...

Very nice! I hope they do the job! The clogs look good too!

The Leader said...

Awesome blog! Feel free to stop by and follow me back at www.ageekswifeandherdog.com and also link up with Friendly Friday Follow

sheila said...

Nice, I'm assuming this is the wedding with the beautiful pics up on Sweet Feet Photo?