Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

I actually had a few options for Wardrobe Wednesday this week.  I could have taken a photo of all the shoes Flash has chewed apart in recent days, but that would be incredibly depressing.  I also could have posted a photo I took of Binny fully clothed wearing an extra pair of bright blue undies and one of my bras on the outside of her clothing, but oddly enough, I've already done that

Instead, I will offer up a mix of Flash's destruction and Binny's knack of finding a wardrobe possibility in almost anything.

The girls brought a plastic inflated ball in from outside for Flash to play with and within about 10 seconds of him noticing its existence, he popped it.  As I walked over to pick it up and throw it in the trash next to my favorite leather sandals he ripped apart just hours earlier, Binny thrust her index finger in the air and said "Ooh! Can I have it?"  Minutes later, it was a hat.

3 comments:

Shady Lady said...

What a clever girl she is!! And so quickly able to find the silver lining. So, I wonder...what can she come up with for your chewed up favorite leather sandals. Yeah...sorry about those. : /

LL Cool Joe said...

Ha ha, that will save you some money next time she goes swimming. :D

sheila said...

lol, your daughter is awesome.