Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday

So, my girls haven't worn anything notable lately except maybe the lack of clothing that Binny prefers on these hot summer days, so here's one from the wedding I photographed over the weekend. I had almost 1400 images to choose from and narrowed it down to the best 409. This one of the bride getting ready made the cut.
I like this photo in black and white, but the accent color on her dress is too beautiful to leave out. The bridesmaid dresses were the same color blue with a big floral print.

More Wardrobe Wednesday at Heathen Family Revival.

9 comments:

Stacy Hackenberg said...

Very cool. I am official jealous of you and your fancy-schmancy photo editing software.

LL Cool Joe said...

Love it. It's a very natural looking shot rather than so many of the normal posed Wedding photos you often see.

So how did you do the blue?

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful photo and dress.

Riot Kitty said...

The first thing I noticed was the color contrasted with b&w. You are really good!

sheila said...

THat is VERY beautiful!

Unknown said...

Her dress was really lovely and you did such a nice job capturing the day.

2 Brits, 2 Yanks, 2 Dogs said...

Nice job - I personally hate photographing weddings to much pressure for my liking. But if you can cope with the pressure you can make a lot of money. Here in California good wedding photographers make $10,000 per wedding!

2 Brits, 2 Yanks, 2 Dogs said...

Nice job - I personally hate photographing weddings to much pressure for my liking. But if you can cope with the pressure you can make a lot of money. Here in California good wedding photographers make $10,000 per wedding!

Rechie said...

such a lovely shot of a lovely bride...

http://www.the3chies.com/2010/06/wardrobe-wednesday-no-3.html