Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday

At the beginning of the school year, Mae discovered skinny jeans and now pretty much refuses to wear any other type of jeans. She also informed me that one can't wear just plain old shoes with skinny jeans. No, one must get a pair of boots. Boots with a heel. I can't believe I have to learn about what's in from an 8 year old. An 8 year old who only allowed me to take this picture if I promised to only get the boots in the shot and nothing else.

Link up your Wardrobe Wednesday posts below!

5 comments:

Sidhe said...

Extremely stylish. The kid's got class!

Riot Kitty said...

That's a great photo actually. I am waiting to get fashion advice from my soon-to-be-15-year-old brother any day now!

Shady Lady said...

That is a cool shot! Love the boots!! So far Princess is happy to make her own style. I hope it sticks...but we'll see.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Nice shot. Caitlin loves her boots and skinny jeans too.

sheila said...

There really isn't any better pair than skinny jeans. And I never in a million years would have just said that, but I had the opportunity to try my daughters on and damn! Very comfy!

Lovely pics. The kids got class. And style. Look out. :o)