Last week the hilariously funny Fiona at Bantering Blonde awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger award. How awesome is that? Thanks Fiona.
Now for the challenge. I am supposed to list seven things I love, then list seven blogs I love. Here goes.
- my new bathroom
- My pink and green kitchen
- Irish coffee
- children who listen
- my handy husband
- the samples at Costco or as my kids say... lunch.
- my new grill pan
Seven blogs I love:
- My Life As A Trailer Park Mom
- Naked Opinions
- Musings of a Wandering Elf
- Melody of a Mom
- Life In Left Field
- 2 Brits, 2 Yanks, and 2 Dogs
If you are listed and already received this award just ignore me. If this is new to you, congrats and take the award!
Then yesterday blogger Kelly awarded me the smoking typewriter award.Poor Kelly has been sick for the last several days with a nasty deafening ear infection, so go over to her blog and say hello but be sure to speak up so she can hear you! Now for the rules. I am supposed to link to Kelly, then google my first name and post what comes up. Well, that was useless. The only thing I could find (that was anything) was the meaning of Aliceson- the man's name? It means son of all, but obviously I'm not a man. Well, at least it's obvious to me. So instead I googled the normal spelling of my name, Allison.
*Note to parents. When you decide on names for your children, don't mess with the spelling. It may be cute and clever but trust me, it is a pain in the butt to have to constantly spell my name and justify the spelling. Anyhow, here goes.
- Allison Transmission. My husband drools over the big Chevy pick-ups with the Allison transmissions.
- Allison Boats. A world-record holding manufacturer of quality bass boats, fishing boats, sport boats and race boats.
- Allison Road by The Gin Blossoms
That's about it. Have a great day!