Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm out $30

In this economic downturn (ridiculous term, but I use it anyway, WHY?) you would think that I would take advantage of every opportunity to make a buck. Well, I didn't. Apparently that raccoon I helped kill the other night was worth a hefty $30, after being skinned of course. The full time farm hand was very pleased to find the frozen raccoon in the morning. He picked up the frozen remains and placed it in the trunk of his car, let it thaw then skinned it for the pelt.

No thank you, I don't care how broke I am, you won't get me to skin a rabid animal.

3 comments:

Out in Them Sticks said...

bBummer, but I wouldn't be into skinning it either!

Anonymous said...

I guess one man's trash is another's man's dead animal skin.

nick said...

I totally thought you could make a hat out of that.