Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tagged Again


But this time all I had to do was dig an old picture out of the archives and make 4 unsuspecting bloggers do the same. I was tagged by AmyG at My Life as a Trailer Park Mom. She has a great blog and 2 adorable girls, so check her out if she's not already in your reader.
Now for the rules:

1. Go to the 4th picture folder on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 more bloggers.


Ice fishing last winter with Uncle Nommy



My 4 tags are:

Heathen Family Revival

Reservation For Six

Shady Lady

Novemberfifth

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I was hoping someone would tag me with this. It looks like fun!

rachel... said...

Cool! My kids love fishing, but we have yet to brave the ice and snow to go in winter. Sounds like a job for DAD!

I'm scared of what my fourth picture might be when I find it...

skyewriter said...

This will be a fun one.
Thanks, Aliceson.

Now I just have to figure out who to tag...

A Christian Mom said...

Great picture! I'm envious of all that snow!

Anonymous said...

HOW cool! That is such a great picture. How neat!