Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wardrobe Wednesday

Wardrobe Wednesday

This is one of Binny's favorite outfits. The whole thing came from Gymboree, I bought the tights online and found the button jumper and the turtleneck on the clearance rack in the store. The tights are so cute and work with so many other shirt/skirt combinations and are warm enough to wear in the winter.


This look is completed with dirty snow boots, a green puffy jacket with matching hat and a pair of stretchy gloves with the grippers worn on the backside of her hands. I can see this look being all the rage after this post.

5 comments:

A Christian Mom said...

She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Her expression in the second pic is PRICELESS, what a funny girl!

rachel... said...

Adorable! I love the Gyboree mix & match stuff! Binny's on her way to Milan!

Shady Lady said...

Binny is quite the fashion diva!

Unknown said...

Striped tights make me so happy. If I could find some adult ones I would wear them all the time.