Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday's To Do List

I decided it was finally time to take down my outdoor X-mas lights. Yeah, I know it's Feb.3 but it's been bitterly cold and windy so I really haven't been in the mood to freeze my ass off unwinding the lights and prying the frozen extension cords off of the lawn. To my credit, I did unplug the lights last week, as the timer was all messed up and would turn on at about bedtime and stay on all night- totally annoying. So, this morning after Mae left for school, I bundled up and went outside. I removed all of the garland and unplugged everything, but of course I had forgotten that Hubby screwed the light up snowmen right to the porch, so there they sit.

PROJECT-INCOMPLETE.

6 comments:

rachel... said...

Maybe they can be decor for all seasons? Like those ceramic geese that people dress up?

Unknown said...

Oh yes! Please put some bikinis on the snowmen come summer time and take pictures! Pretty please!

skyewriter said...

I have a feeling it might be snowy for a while.

*sigh*

Aliceson said...

What am I, like 80?

Shady Lady said...

I think Rachel and Kelly are on to something! Let's see, you could hang heart from them for Valentine's Day, dress them in costume for Halloween, and for Mardi Grah....ooh! ;)

Wild Child said...

Or just leave the removal to hubby, seems like it's his mess to clean up.