Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wardrobe Wednesday

This is one of Binny's favorite pair of pants. Not only are these pants oh so cute, they have super levitating powers.

We received these stripe pants second hand (although brand new with the tags still on) from some people we know who have 8 children. They give us first pick at any of the stuff they are getting rid of, I then go through it, snag what I want, give the rest to local thrift stores and give them the donation receipt. Great system right? So besides being adorable, they were free. Bonus!
She has outgrown these cute pants, but don't worry, she has a new favorite pair of leggings. Actually I made sure to buy 2 pair so that I could have a little more time to do the laundry before she has a complete meltdown about not having "the good pants" and refuses to get dressed until her outfit is clean.
*That last part is all a big lie, my kids are angels and never have tantrums. Pshaw!

9 comments:

rachel... said...

Awesome photos!

Rainbow stripes are my favorite! Next to free, of course!

Unknown said...

Rainbow pants are awesome!

As for your question about my photo editing software, I use Photoshop Elements. Today's picture was done with an action, so I can't take credit for the effect. I'm going to go back and post the link on my blog.

Shady Lady said...

Love those pants! And the fact they were free AND are magical levetation pants...BONUS!

2 Brits, 2 Yanks, 2 Dogs said...

My daughter has a cardigan that would rock with those pants. I love those. I just wish I could wear something like that myself - except I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal.

Momma Bear said...

Your header is so fantastic!

the pants rock! I want a pair

Ute said...

Pants that make you fly? Way cool!

A Christian Mom said...

Those are some very cute pants!

Anonymous said...

How cool! She should get a job with that levitation magician. Can't recall his name. LOL

Wild Child said...

Those are the most awesome pants. My WC #2 would be quite jealous.